My friend reached out today and said he is going to start your treatment regime. He is excited and so thankful for your site. My work colleague has cancer for the second time and is starting your regime this week as well. PRAYING! You are a light in the darkness sister.
My cousin with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer (and metastasis in her blood) has gone off all immunotherapy and chemotherapy for the last 3 months because it was causing kidney failure and she was at the point of dialysis consultation. She heard your story and decided what the heck while I'm taking nothing I'm going to do something so I don't get cancer or worse and started taking Fenbenzadole plus ivermectin and tudca (to carry off the heavy metals that come from the parasite shedding fenben & ivm cause.)
Well....over 3 months, her kidney doctor said her kidney function has come back and never looked better and her blood work has never looked better. She is meeting with her oncologist next week to tell him the news because he has no idea.
Thank you for capturing your story. It has inspired others to try an "unconventional" approach and is causing changes that are making a difference.
I took the Fenbendazole about 8 days before I started radiation and I could tell it was working. Bleeding pretty much stopped, and I could see sloughing off of tissue. I did 3 radiation treatments last week and it has made me feel worse! I’m continuing with Fenbendazole.
My friend reached out today and said he is going to start your treatment regime. He is excited and so thankful for your site. My work colleague has cancer for the second time and is starting your regime this week as well. PRAYING! You are a light in the darkness sister.
ReplyDeleteMy cousin with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer (and metastasis in her blood) has gone off all immunotherapy and chemotherapy for the last 3 months because it was causing kidney failure and she was at the point of dialysis consultation. She heard your story and decided what the heck while I'm taking nothing I'm going to do something so I don't get cancer or worse and started taking Fenbenzadole plus ivermectin and tudca (to carry off the heavy metals that come from the parasite shedding fenben & ivm cause.)
ReplyDeleteWell....over 3 months, her kidney doctor said her kidney function has come back and never looked better and her blood work has never looked better. She is meeting with her oncologist next week to tell him the news because he has no idea.
Thank you for capturing your story. It has inspired others to try an "unconventional" approach and is causing changes that are making a difference.
I took the Fenbendazole about 8 days before I started radiation and I could tell it was working. Bleeding pretty much stopped, and I could see sloughing off of tissue. I did 3 radiation treatments last week and it has made me feel worse! I’m continuing with Fenbendazole.
ReplyDeleteI am going to do the first 4 months of chemo to catch any circulating cells, and do the adjunct Fenbendazole as well.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying that the fenbendazole works to shrink the tumor so that surgery to remove is not required.
How are you doing?❤️
DeleteI sent your story to two people yesterday to give them hope with their stage 4 cancer. Such a blessing!
ReplyDelete